Articolo disponibile anche in: Italian
Salad with Chicken and Feta Cheese is a delicious, fresh and light complete dish! Give up the idea that a salad is just a simple side dish or a sad diet dish! Here you will find only delicious and tempting salads just like today.
There are a myriad of chicken salads, the one I propose today is full of fresh ingredients such as avocado, corn, cucumbers and sweet cherry tomatoes. To make it special, I enriched it with delicious diced Greek Feta, and chicken marinated in lime juice, garlic and sesame oil and then grilled on the plate.
Salad with Chicken And Feta Cheese
This Salad with Chicken and Feta Cheese is really quick and easy. Once the chicken is marinated, just cut all the other ingredients. Given the simplicity of the ingredients, I wanted to give the dish an extra edge with the dressing. I roasted two hot green chillies, once they were ready I deprived them of seeds and blended with salt, lime juice and olive oil. Once the salad is mixed with the dressing, the Feta and the avocado will help make the dressing creamy and envelop the whole salad making it really flavorful.
Salad with Chicken and Feta Cheese
- 350 g Chicken breast
- 250 g Mixed Salad
- 1 Green Onion
- 300 g Feta Cheese
- 2 Cucumbers
- 350 g Avocado
- 100 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 250 g Corn
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Lime Juice
- 5 ml Sesame Oil
- 5 g White Sesame Seeds
- 5 g Salt
- 2 Picaro Chili Peppers greens Picaro
- 1 Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 g Salt
- Slice the chicken breast and season with lime juice, sesame oil, garlic, and salt.350 g Chicken, 2 Garlic, 1 Lime Juice, 5 g Salt, 5 ml Sesame Oil
- Slice the cucumbers and spring onion. Cut the avocado and Feta into cubes. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.1 Green Onion, 300 g Feta Cheese, 2 Cucumbers, 350 g Avocado, 100 g Cherry Tomatoes
- In a salad bowl, put the mixed salad, corn, spring onion, Feta, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and avocado.250 g Mixed Salad, 250 g Corn
- Grill the chicken. Let it cool down a bit. Cut it into pieces and add it to the salad. Add the sesame seeds and season.5 g White Sesame Seeds
- Roast the hot peppers in a pan with a little salt.2 Picaro Chili Peppers
- In a blender, blend the chili pepper with the juice of one lime, olive oil and salt.1 Lime Juice, 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 5 g Salt
Le informazioni nutrizionali mostrate sono una stima fornita da un calcolatore nutrizionale online. Non deve essere considerato un sostituto del consiglio di un nutrizionista professionista.