Post is also available in: Italian
Royal Punch Cocktail is a truly great non-alcoholic cocktail, full of freshly squeezed fresh fruit juices with a delicious note of Orgeat which gives it a truly unique and refreshing flavor. I wanted to try it for some time also because Orgeat is not one of the syrups you often find in cocktail recipes and I was very curious to understand what the drink would taste like and I must say that I was amazed because it is really good and thirst-quenching.
Royal Punch Cocktail
Royal Punch Cocktail is suitable to be drunk at any time by adults and children. The best way to prepare it is by using fresh ripe fruit instead of packaged juices. This way you will get a truly perfect cocktail. By multiplying the quantities you could also prepare a carafe and keep it in the fridge and drink it at any time.
Royal Punch Cocktail – Soft Drink
- Boston Shaker
- Goblet Glass
- 80 ml Orange Juice
- 50 ml Pink Grapefruit Juice or jellow
- 40 ml Strawberries freshly squeezed juices
- 15 ml Orgeat Syrup
- Put ice in the glass to cool it.
- In one half of the shaker pour the ingredients, put the ice in the other half and close. Shake vigorously for a few minutes.
- Pour into the glass with the colander and decorate with the fruit available.
Did You Make This Recipe? Tag @RecipesJourney on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag #recipesjourney</p