Post is also available in: Italian
Paccheri With Mushrooms And Cuttlefish are a first course delicious and quick to prepare, perfect for a no-frills dinner accompanied with a nice glass of white wine.
Preparation of Paccheri With Mushrooms And Cuttlefish
The sauce is cooked at the moment, while we cook the paccheri, always remember to set aside a small bowl with the cooking water to whisk the pasta in the sauce.
For the mix of mushrooms to prepare the sauce I chose porcini, pioppini and pleorotus a trio that I must say I love very much. These three types of mushrooms give creaminess, flavor and substance to the sauce, since it’s a white sauce. The cuttlefish gives the final touch, small and tender, they are perfect for quick cooking and releasing their water they will create a tasty and delicious cream with the mushrooms that will wrap the paccheri.
To complete the Paccheri With Mushrooms And Cuttlefish, just a sprinkle of chopped parsley that goes perfectly with both fish and mushrooms.
f you like fish-based pasta dishes, I also recommend the Pasta Con Le Sarde Fresche or
Paccheri With Mushrooms And Cuttlefish
- 400 Paccheri Pasta
- 700 g Mini Cuttlefish clean
- 500 g Porcini Mushrooms
- 250 g Pleurotus Mushrooms
- 250 g Pioppini Mushrooms
- 60 ml White Wine
- 2 Dry Chili Peppers
- 30 g Parsley chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- q.s. Salt
- q.s. Black Pepper
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into not too small pieces.
- Put a saucepan with plenty of hot water on the stove, when it comes to a boil add salt and cook the paccheri according to the package instructions.400 Paccheri Pasta
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a pan and fry the crushed garlic cloves and the chilli, being careful not to burn them.2 Dry Chili Peppers, 3 cloves Garlic, 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Once the oil is flavored, add the cuttlefish and fry them over medium heat.700 g Mini Cuttlefish
- When the sizzle has "calmed down" blend the cuttlefish with the white wine, evaporate the alcohol and add the mushrooms, mix and cook over medium heat so that the mushrooms gain flavor and release their water in turn creating a nice sauce. Add salt and pepper.500 g Porcini Mushrooms, 250 g Pleurotus Mushrooms, 250 g Pioppini Mushrooms, 60 ml White Wine, q.s. Salt, q.s. Black Pepper
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it, keeping aside a little of the cooking water.
- Add the paccheri to the sauce together with the chopped parsley (quantity to taste), and mix the pasta well with the sauce and adding the pasta water just enough to have a nice creamy sauce.400 Paccheri Pasta
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of parsley.30 g Parsley
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a professional nutritionist.