Post is also available in: Italian
Finally I found some beautiful blood oranges, and so I decided to prepare these beautiful Orange Muffins Recipe With Strega Chantilly Cream! Soft and moist with a delicate texture, topped with an orange chantilly cream and Crema Strega! They are truly a delight!
Orange Muffins Recipes With Witch Cream
To prepare these Orange Muffins Recipe I wanted to replace a part of the wheat flour with almond flour to lighten them up a bit and to keep them moist. Even if they are not cupcakes, I wanted to make them even more delicious by garnishing them with a beautiful orange Chantilly cream and Crema Strega.
Crema Strega is a Strega liqueur cream, precisely. a liqueur with an intense aroma made from spices and aromatic herbs including cinnamon, mint, fennel, juniper and many others, 70 to be exact. Its yellow color, on the other hand, owes it to saffron. Finally I decorated them with orange slices that I dried in the oven with the convection oven function for a couple of hours at 75/80 ° C.
In the end, the result was just what I hoped for, namely muffins, moist, light and delicious, with a delicious orange flavor enhanced by spices and a fresh and aromatic Chantilly cream that completes and enhances everything.
Now I leave you to the recipe of Orange Muffins Recipe With Strega Chantilly Cream, but if you love muffins or other little sweets, take a look also at Pumpkin Muffins, or
Orange Muffins Recipe With Strega Chantilly Cream
- 1 Muffin Tray
- 12 Baking Cups
- 1 Pastry Bag
- 1 Pastry Smooth Nozzle or whatever you prefer
- 130 g Orange Juice Tarocco or red oranges
- 120 g Pastry Flour
- 100 g Almond Flour
- 40 g Orange Peels
- 150 g Butter melted
- 2 Eggs
- 7 g Cake Yeast
- 150 g Caster Sugar
- ⅛ Tbsp Nutmeg
- ⅛ Tbsp Cinnamon
- 50 g Orange Peels candied
Chantilly Orange Cream
- 250 g Milk
- 7 g Orange Peel
- 4 Yolks
- 60 g Caster Sugar
- 20 g Potato Starch
- 30 ml Crema Strega Liquor
- 500 g Fresh Cream
- 12 slices Oranges Dehydrate
- Sift the flour and baking powder, then also sift the almond flour even if it doesn't pass all through the sieve, it just serves to eliminate any lumps. Also add the spices, grated orange peels and mix well.120 g Pastry Flour, 100 g Almond Flour, 40 g Orange Peels, 7 g Cake Yeast, ⅛ Tbsp Nutmeg, ⅛ Tbsp Cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar, when they are creamy add the melted butter, mix well and finally add the orange juice.150 g Butter, 2 Eggs, 150 g Caster Sugar, 130 g Orange Juice
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Now combine the dry mixture little at a time in the liquid mixture until you get a nice homogeneous mixture.
- Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and divide the dough into 12 molds. Make sure there are no bubbles and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, let them cool by removing them from the pan.
Chantilly Orange Cream
- Whip the cream so that it's firm and keep it in the fridge.500 g Fresh Cream
- Heat the milk with the orange peels, while mixing the egg yolks with the sugar. When they are well blended, add the starch, the Strega Cream and mix well.130 g Orange Juice, 250 g Milk, 4 Yolks, 60 g Caster Sugar, 20 g Potato Starch, 30 ml Crema Strega Liquor, 7 g Orange Peel
- Once hot, pour the milk a little at a time through a sieve into the eggs and sugar, mixing well.
- Once you have only one mixture, put it back on the heat and continue stirring until it begins to thicken. As soon as the first boil comes, turn off the heat.
- Take a bowl, put water and ice and another bowl in it, and pour the cream into it to stop cooking. Stir until cool.
- Once cooled, add it a little at a time to the whipped cream and place the chantilly in a pastry bag with a smooth nozzle (or whatever you prefer).
- Now garnish each muffin with the Chantilly cream and top them with a slice of dried orange.12 slices Oranges
Turn on the oven at 75/80 °C with the ventilated program and let them dry on a rack for a couple of hours.
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a professional nutritionist.