Soft and velvety, the Lemon Cream Mousse With Strawberries is a light and delicious dessert. A perfect way to enjoy the first strawberries. Quick to prepare and also to be tasted thanks to the use of agar-agar to solidify it.
Lemon Cream Mousse
The preparation of this Lemon Cream Mousse is really simple, and with the help of a little trick you will get a really frothy and irresistible mousse. To prepare it, just follow the normal preparation of panna cotta, cook the cream with the lemon peel and sugar, keeping a little cream aside to dissolve the agar.
As soon as it comes to a boil, remove it from the heat and remove the peels. Dissolve the agar-agar in the cream kept aside and add it to the mixture, mix well. Put it back on the heat and with the hand blender start to mix the cream while still hot (if you have the whipping milk accessory, use that). The cream will begin to incorporate air, and as it cools, solidifying the air will remain trapped in the mixture, making it light as a cloud!
Mousses are always pleasant desserts suitable for treating yourself to a nice cuddle, so here is also our Lychee Mousse.
Lemon Cream Mousse With Strawberries
- 1 l Fresh Cream
- 10 g Agar Agar
- 60 g Caster Sugar
- 500 g Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 Lemon Peels
- 7 Strawberries to decorate
- Wash the strawberries and set 7 aside. Cut the others into small cubes and put them in a bowl with the sugar and leave them to macerate in the fridge.500 g Strawberries, 2 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- Put the cream in a saucepan, keeping 3-4 tablespoons aside. Add the lemon peels and sugar. Heat everything over medium heat, continuing to stir to dissolve the sugar.60 g Caster Sugar, 1 Lemon Peels, 1 l Fresh Cream
- While the cream is cooking, dissolve the agar agar in the cream you have kept aside, when the mixture on the fire starts to boil, lower the heat, remove the lemon peels and add the cream with agar and mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes.10 g Agar Agar
- Turn off the heat and take the immersion blender with the blender piece or if equipped with the one for frothing the milk and whipping the cream while it is still hot.
- When the cream is pretty frothy, mix it gently, and set it aside for a moment.
- Take the jars and create a base with the strawberries soaked in sugar and then pour the cream into each jar.
- Leave to cool out of the fridge and once firm, cut the strawberries kept aside and decorate each portion to your liking. Keep them in the fridge.7 Strawberries
Le informazioni nutrizionali mostrate sono una stima fornita da un calcolatore nutrizionale online. Non deve essere considerato un sostituto del consiglio di un nutrizionista professionista.