Post is also available in: Italian
What’s better than something hot like a nice coffee, a hot chocolate or a nice cup of milk to warm up in the winter? Simple all three things together to create a cup of Hot Chocolate Almond Milk with Coffee. Once tasted it will win you over.
Prepare the Hot Chocolate Almond Milk with Coffee
Dark chocolate flakes melted by the heat of coffee and almond milk and a mountain of whipped cream. It sounds really delicious, and it is! You can sip the Hot Chocolate Almond Milk with Coffee and cream and then mix to mix the chocolate or mix it right away, or do both to enjoy it in various ways.
To make the Chocolate Coffee, I used roasted almond milk for a more robust flavor. 70% dark chocolate that is not sweet, but not too bitter since there is no sugar in the preparation and finally a good coffee. To make the almond flavor more intense, I added a few drops of almond extract and topped it all with a lot of whipped cream.
However, the percentage of cocoa is at your discretion, if you prefer a sweeter or more bitter chocolate you are free to use the one you like best. As for the cream, I used a good spray cream, if you have some whipping cream of course I suggest you use it, perhaps slightly sweetened, and if you are vegetarian or vegan just replace it with one of vegetable origin to have a Chocolate Coffee with Almond milk completely suited to your dietary needs.
Also try the delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte made with coffee, milk and typical American pumpkin pulp!
Hot Chocolate Almond Milk with Coffee
- 250 ml Coffee hot
- 60 g Dark Chocolate chopped
- 120 ml Almond Milk tosted, hot
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- to taste Fresh Cream whipped or spray cream
- 2 cubes Dark Chocolate or grated
- Prepare the coffee, I prepared it with a coffee moka, if you prefer prepare 250 ml of espresso.
- Put the almond milk on a low heat so that it doesn't come to a boil right away. If you use fresh cream, whip it and put it in the fridge.
- Chop the chocolate into pieces, they don't need to be very small, the heat of the coffee and milk will melt it.
- Put 30 g of chocolate in each cup and ¼ tsp of almond extract in each cup.
- Pour 125 ml of coffee into each cup and 60 ml of boiling almond milk.
- Top everything with the cream using a spoon or a pastry bag with a pastry notched nozzle and decorate with chocolate chips or a nice cube of chocolate.
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a professional nutritionist.