Post is also available in: Italian
What happens if you take an American recipe, Mexican spices and Italian cheese? Well let me introduce you to our Gorgonzola Burgers Recipe with Mexican Spices! This recipe is definitely fusion but very successful! The mix of Mexican spices including chilli, cumin and paprika are harmoniously combined with the strong flavor of gorgonzola. We didn’t want to exaggerate with the ingredients so you can savor the various flavors well, but if you want something more, the caramelized onion is definitely that little bit more, you are looking for in this sandwich! Obviously all accompanied by potato chips and a nice beer!
How to Prepare an Excellent Gorgonzola Burgers Recipe
The preparation of a hamburger in general may seem simple but in truth there are many things to consider if you don’t want a dry sandwich and an overcooked hamburger. So here are some useful tips for preparing a good hamburger with cheese!
First, if you season the meat in addition to just salt and pepper, prefer dried garlic or onion unless you use the shallot which is more delicate.
In this way you will use them in smaller quantities and the flavors will be less strong and pungent, and will not dominate all the other flavors. Salt, use it moderately because it tends to let liquids come out of the meat, if you then combine other salty ingredients such as gorgonzola you risk having a decidedly too salty sandwich.
To make sure that the meat remains moist, add a little water to the mixture. I learned this trick from Asian cuisine when preparing the filling for ravioli! Cooking is something subjective there are those who like it well cooked, and others like me still pink inside, so here it depends on you.
How to do French Fries Chips
To this Gorgonzola Burgers Recipe I added some fries chips! To get them crispy, I first sliced them thinly and then soaked in cold water. This will remove some of the starch that normally comes out of the potatoes, and make them more crunchy. After leaving them in a school bath, rinse and dry them above all! Otherwise it will splash oil dangerously everywhere.
Fry small portions of chips, taking care to move them, as soon as they begin to brown, drain and fry another handful. In this way the former will cool down while the others fry. Once golden, drain and put the first ones back to fry, until they are golden brown. This way you won’t waste too much time with double frying and you will have some nice crispy chips! I would say that now we are going to prepare our Gorgonzola Burgers Reciperecipe with Mexican Spices!
Gorgonzola Burgers Recipe with Mexican Spices
- 340 g Veal Minced Meat adult veal knife minced
- 450 g Veal Minced Meat adult veal
- 50 g Shallot chopped
- ½ tsp Dry Chili Pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 ½ tsp Dry Garlic
- 2 ½ tsp Mexican Spices
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black Pepper
- 30 ml Water
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- 3 Tomatoes
- 18 slices Pickled Gherkins of dill
- 300 g Gorgonzola Cheese
- 300 g Bacon sliced
- to taste Dill Burger Sauce
- to taste Mayonnaise
- 500 g Potatoes
Season the Meat
- In a bowl put the meat and all the seasonings and water, don't put too much salt. Now mix the meat well with your hands until all the ingredients are perfectly mixed. Divide the dough into six portions and form the hamburgers with the hamburger squeezer. Place each portion on a square of parchment paper and place on a tray or stack them. Cover them with plastic wrap and let them flavor for at least an hour.
- Wash the potatoes well and slice them thinly with a mandolin or use the blade to slice the classic grater. Once cut, put them in a bowl with cold water for about ten minutes. Once you have finished schooling, rinse and dry them.
- Heat the oil and start frying:– put a handful not too abundant in the oil and leave to fry for a couple of minutes and then drain;– once cooled, start with the second frying. Fry them until they are golden brown. Drain them and dry them well from the oil.
- Take the burgers out of the fridge. Heat the plate or grill.Cut the loaves in half and lightly spread the inside of each slice with mayonnaise, cut the tomatoes into slices and place all the ingredients on hand.
- Melt the gorgonzola on a very low heat in a saucepan, and leave the heat to a minimum to keep it warm.Once the plate is heated, put the bread to brown on the side of the mayonnaise. Once golden brown I put the bread aside and brown the slices of bacon and start cooking the burgers (cooking to taste).
- Once the Hamburgers are cooked, spread a little sauce on all the slices of bread.Start by placing the bacon on the base, then the meat. Pour a little gorgonzola fondue over it, 2 or 3 slices of tomato, 3 slices of gherkins and close the sandwich.