Post is also available in: Italian
Today I want to offer you a light dish, ideal for a summer meal and especially for all those who do not consume gluten. Corn Pasta Salad with Veggie is a fresh and tasty dish rich in fresh vegetables. Pasta salads are a real must in summer. Between the desire to turn on the stove as little as possible and eat something fresh and healthy, you can indulge in always preparing different ones. For some time we have also started eating gluten-free pasta, out of simple curiosity. I must say that it is not bad at all, especially in pasta salads. Obviously, the recipe can also be prepared with normal wheat pasta.
Corn Pasta Salad with Vegetables
It is a salad where the ingredients are all raw so that everyone’s taste can be felt. The yellow datterini tomatoes are sweet and juicy, the celery gives flavor and aroma, the cabbage instead gives sweetness and crunchiness while the rocket gives that spiciness that makes the dish even more appetizing. In pasta salads an important part is certainly the dressing. We used fresh garlic cut very thin and without the heart, if you don’t like whole garlic on your plate, you can mash it and put it in the dressing. Once the sauce is ready, filter it with a colander. As a finishing touch we grated some flaked Parmesan. It is an easy easy recipe, but very tasty.
Another recipe with corn pasta to try is definitely the Parmesan Garlic Pasta with Lemon. But now let’s prepare our Corn Pasta Salad with Veggie.
Corn Pasta Salad with Veggie
- 300 g Corn Pennette Pasta
- 100 g Red Cabbage
- 50 g Rocket Salad
- 10 Datterini Tomatoes yellow
- 1 clove Garlic
- to taste Parmesan Cheese
- 2 stalks Celery
- to taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- to taste Lemon Juice
- to taste Salt
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with plenty of salted water and previously brought to a boil.
- Once cooked, drain it and cool it with cold water to stop cooking.
- Cut all the vegetables finely except the rocket that we are going to add whole. Also thinly cut the garlic clove from which you have removed the core. With a potato peel, get the Parmesan flakes.
- For the sauce, mix the oil, soy sauce, lemon and salt. To make a nice creamy sauce, I suggest you put all the ingredients in a jar. Close it well and shake it, you will get a creamy and well emulsified sauce!
- In a bowl, pour the pasta, vegetables, rocket and garlic. Season everything well and finally add the Parmesan flakes.