Post is also available in: Italian
Cheese cakes are a type of dessert that I love very much, cooked or from the fridge I find they are a truly greedy dessert. Looking for some recipes, I found various youtube channels with many recipes that really gave me a lot of ideas. The cake that I propose today is a Cheesecake Strawberry with Grape Jelly. It may seem complicated to see it, but in reality it is simple there are only several steps, which in themselves are not complicated at all. It will make you look great both in taste and in appearance!
Make the Cold Cheesecake Strawberry
For the base of this cold cheesecake, instead of the biscuits, I used a soft sponge cake, which thanks to the cheese mixture will not dry out, remaining moist and soft. As a first layer I used fresh whole strawberries to give the cake crunchiness. But also a nice visual effect once cut. To enclose the strawberries I poured a part of the cream cheese left natural. Above it, in the center, a disc of gelatin made with grape juice.
To enclose it all, a pour of cream cheese with the addition of pureed strawberries. To decorate it I used whipped cream to which I added a little gelatin and natural dye in poor condition. In the center instead of strawberry slices. The result is a cake that is not only good but also beautiful to look at inside and out, and with a little imagination you can create many variations such as the Peach Mousse Cake.
To prepare this Cheesecake Strawberry, you will need some time, because before you can move on to the next step you will need to harden the previous one sufficiently. Otherwise you risk collapsing the bottom layer under the weight of the new compound. To compose the cake, I used a 7cm x 15cm high pastry ring to cut the sponge cake, arrange the strawberries and create the light cream heart. For the jelly you will need a low pasta cutter with a diameter of 12 cm and for the outer “shell” a hinged cake pan. But let’s see how our Cheesecake Strawberry!
Cheesecake Strawberry with Grape Jelly
- Pastry Ring 12 cm Ø
- Pastry Ring Tall 7 x 15 cm
- Low Pastry Cutter 12 cm Ø
- Sponge Cake
White Cheese Cream
- 200 g Cream Cheese
- 12 g Stevia
- 25 g Greek Yogurt lean
- 12 g Isinglass
- 100 g Fresh Cream
- Strawberries whole
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For Pink Cream Cheese (from add to remaining white)
- 150 g Strawberries
- 10 g Isinglass
- 150 g Fresh Cream
- 100 ml Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 10 Isinglass
- Take a 12 cm diameter pastry cutter, apply cling film to the bottom and secure it with an elastic.
- Heat about a third of the grape juice, melt it in the isinglass and add the remaining juice, mixing well. Pour it into the pasta bowl, let it cool down and then put the jelly in the fridge.
- Prepare the génoise. Once cooked, let it cool and then slice it with the 10 cm pastry cutter, and do not remove it from the ring. Wash and clean the strawberries. Dry them with kitchen paper and place them on the génoise with the tips facing up.Set this base aside.
- Soak 12 g of isinglass. Take a boulle and whip the 100g cream in so that it is foamy.
- Mix the cheese, yogurt, stevia and vanilla extract. Take a saucepan with 3 tablespoons of cream and put it to heat, once hot melt the isinglass inside. Alternatively, you can melt it in the microwave. Combine the mixture with the isinglass and cheese and mix.
- Combine the cream, taking care to mix gently. Pour the cream into the base until the strawberries are covered, refrigerate to solidify for at least 30 minutes. Keep the remaining cream aside, without putting it in the fridge.
- Blend 150 g of strawberries. Soak 10 g of isinglass, then dissolve it with 3 tablespoons of cream.
- Whip 150 g of cream until it becomes frothy. Pour the pureed strawberries into the remaining cream, then the melted isinglass and mix. Finally add the cream, always mixing gently.
- After 30 minutes, unmold the heart of the cake from the pastry ring and place it in the center of the 15 cm pan. Remove the foil from the jelly ring and place it on the white part of the cake, centering it as much as possible. With a knife, remove the edges gently.
- Take the strawberry cream and cover the smaller cake topped with jelly. Refrigerate to solidify for 3 hours.
- Whip some cream and color it with natural food coloring, slice two or three strawberries and, once ready, decorate as desired.
Did You Make This Recipe? Tag @RecipesJourney on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag #recipesjourney