Post is also available in: Italian
Soft and delicious, the Burgers Buns with Milk are perfect for making sandwiches, but also with jams, cocoa cream and whatever you want to eat, they are really delicious in bread and milk soup, I call it that and it’s milk boiling hot with chopped bread and a couple of teaspoons of sugar!
Burgers Buns With Milk
Burgers Buns with Milk are the classic sandwiches to prepare burgers. Soft and fragrant, they are really versatile, and if you plan to prepare a nice burger, I suggest you take some time to prepare them, the result will be exceptional and you will not regret the ones you bought at all.
The preparation is simple and once the dough is ready, just let them rise for a few hours, form the loaves, swell them again and cook them. You can add the classic sesame seeds or leave them “naked”. I have used them often to make my burgers and they have never disappointed. The dough is enough to prepare 10 nice big Burgers Buns with Milk, but if you want to use them for something else, perhaps for breakfast or for smaller burgers, you can also get 20 loaves of medium size.
You could try them with Gorgonzola Burgers with Mexican spices,
Burgers Buns With Milk
- 350 g Pastry Flour
- 300 ml Milk
- 155 g Bread Flour
- 3 g Salt
- 80 g Caster Sugar
- 10 g Instant Yeast
- 50 g Butter
On Top Optional
- 1 Egg
- 30 g Milk
- White Sesame Seeds
- Warm the milk.
- Mix the two flours and salt in the bowl of the mixer or in a bowl first to create a fountain if you knead by hand.350 g Pastry Flour, 155 g Bread Flour, 3 g Salt
- In a bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar in the warm milk. Once melted, join them all flush in the mixer. If you knead by hand, always pour a little at a time.300 ml Milk, 80 g Caster Sugar, 10 g Instant Yeast
- When it is well kneaded, add the soft butter a little at a time into the mixer and knead until you get an elastic and smooth dough.If you knead by hand, open the dough well and spread the butter all over the dough, fold the dough back on itself and start kneading until it is a smooth dough.50 g Butter
- Cover with cling film and let it rise for 3 ½ hours in the oven with the light on or with the leavening function.
- Once the leavening has finished, divide the dough into 10 for large loaves, 20 if you want them medium. Cover them with a kitchen towel and let them rise again for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Before putting the loaves in the oven, brush them with a mixture of egg and milk, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 15 minutes.30 g Milk, White Sesame Seeds, 1 Egg
- Once cooked, cool on a wire rack or use them while still hot.
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a professional nutritionist.