Post is also available in: Italian
Simple, fast and delicious! Black Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Mussels and Clams is a dish that I improvised one evening when I wanted something good but without too many frills and the result was great, so I decided to share the recipe with you!
Prepare The Black Spaghetti With Tomatoes, Mussels And Clams
As I said, the Black Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Mussels and Clams were born like this, while I was wandering around the supermarket, I wanted to prepare something good but without taking too long. So I opted for a pasta dish with seafood. I bought some good frozen mussels and clams, some dry white wine, some fish broth, what is near the fish counter, which I admit is really good, and some spaghetti with cuttlefish ink. The rest I already had at home.
I wanted to deviate a little from the classic parsley-fish pairing and I opted for green anise which gives a nice fresh flavor to the dish and for the rest I used simple ingredients and the result was a success, so here is the recipe!
If you want other ideas for quick and tasty pasta recipes you might also be interested to Pasta with Pumpkin and Bacon or
Black Spaghetti With Tomatoes, Mussels And Clams
- 400 g Spaghetti with Cuttlefish Ink
- 640 g Clams frozen or fresh purged
- 250 g Mussels frozen shelled or fresh clean
- 70 g Dried Tomatoes in oil
- ¼ Tsp Green Anise
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 10 g Capers under salt
- 3 Dry Chili Peppers small whole (to taste)
- 10 leaves Basil
- 30 ml White Wine
- 150 ml Fish Broth
- Put a saucepan with the water for the pasta on the stove.
- Cut the dried tomatoes into slices. Chop the garlic and capers.70 g Dried Tomatoes, 3 cloves Garlic, 10 g Capers
- When the water boils, cook the spaghetti. Cook them leaving them behind for 1-2 minutes, you will complete the cooking in the sauce.400 g Spaghetti with Cuttlefish Ink
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the garlic, capers and chilli. Once the garlic starts to brown, add the green anise, the cherry tomatoes, sauté everything for a couple of minutes.¼ Tsp Green Anise, 3 Dry Chili Peppers
- Add the clams, mussels and basil, mix and blend with the white wine. Cover with a lid to open the clams and flavor the mussels.640 g Clams, 250 g Mussels, 10 leaves Basil, 30 ml White Wine
- Set aside a bowl of water about 150 ml and drain the spaghetti. Dissolve the broth in the hot water.
- Pour the spaghetti into the pan. Stir and add a ladle of broth and start stirring the pasta, continue to pour broth until the pasta is cooked and a creamy sauce has formed. Serve hot and enjoy!150 ml Fish Broth
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a professional nutritionist.