Post is also available in: Italian
The Apple Tart Puff Pastry Peach and Cream is the perfect dessert for the arrival of summer! Finally it’s time to taste the peaches, which are among my favorite summer fruits, in all its varieties. In this dessert I paired them with apples and a custard, all enclosed by a delicious homemade puff pastry.
Prepare The Apple Tart Puff Pastry Peach And Cream
It’s a quick and easy tart to make, if you don’t have homemade pastry you can of course opt for the packaged one. The cream and fruit are always a winning combination, however, cooking it, the fruit will caramelize on the surface making this Apple Tart Puff Pastry really delicious! The can be enjoyed warm or completely cooled accompanied by a delicious vanilla ice cream maybe variegated with caramel! But even cold from the fridge is a real treat. For the type of cake of course it is good to keep it in the fridge to avoid the heat spoils. Of course you can vary by changing the fruit combination or by changing it completely.
If you love desserts with puff pastry I recommend you try also the Puff Pastry with Apples Banana and Yogurt!
Apple Tart Puff Pastry Peach and Cream
- 1 roll Puff Pastry
- 2 Apples
- 4 Yellow Peaches
- 30 ml Cointreau
- 70 g Sugar Cane
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Lemon Peels grated
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 200 g Custard Cream
- 50 g Butter
- Butter and flour a baking pan. Line with puff pastry.1 roll Puff Pastry
- Wash the fruit, peel and dice it. Put it in a boulle with sugar, juice and grated lemon peel, Cointreau, cinnamon and cornstarch. Let it macerate for 10 minutes.2 Apples, 4 Yellow Peaches, 30 ml Cointreau, 70 g Sugar Cane, ½ tsp Cinnamon, 1 Lemon Peels, 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Put on the heat a pan with a couple of butter nuts, while filtering the fruit by setting aside the juice.50 g Butter
- Once the pan is hot, sauté the fruit. Cook for 10 minutes, over low heat.
- Put the custard in the pan to form a layer about an inch thick.200 g Custard Cream
- When the fruit is ready, turn off the heat and pour the fruit juice into the pan. Stir it so that it thickens and starts to cool.
- Heat the oven to 190 ºC.
- Pour the cooled fruit into the pan, take the edges of the puff pastry and fold it inward.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the filling cool so that it becomes firm before serving.
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a professional nutritionist.